Have you got a great system in place or do you wing it when a prospect calls and wonder why they don't call back?
Your client onboarding system is preparing prospects to work with you. BUT, it doesn't just start when someone buys something from you. It actually starts right at the time when they first contact you.
Question is, have you got a robust system in place that not only makes prospects feel welcome, but takes the pain out of process for you too?
AND, are you looking after your current clients or are you leaving money on the table?
Many entrepreneurs make the mistake of ending the process once the clients are onboard, pay little attention to them and wonder why they drift away after while.
Our Client Onboarding planner...
- Explains what client onboarding is and why is it important
- Reviews your current process
- Helps you think like a business
- Identifies holes in your current system
- Shows you what policies and procedures you need to create
- Teaches how to build a library of copy/paste documents
- Explains why you should cross train your team
... and more.
This 20 page planner is packed full of valuable information to help you work smarter, attract new clients, keep your current ones, and make everyone feel valued.
This planner is for use in your own business only and is not for resale.