Let’s take a walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we’ve covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
1. Welcome and Why are We So Exhausted All the Time?
2. Are You Getting Enough Sleep?
3. The Importance of Down Time
4. Cutting Out Distractions Can Help
5. Ban Your Smartphone from the Bedroom
6. Stress Will Lead to Burnout; De-Stress More
7. Set a Weekly Rhythm to Avoid Burnout
8. Are You Taking Time for Daily Self-Care?
9. Habits & Routines Can Help Prevent Burnout
10. Are Mental Health and Burnout Related?
11. Take a Vacation to Reverse Burnout
12. 3 Tips for Avoiding Future Burnouts
13. Are You Eating a Healthy Diet?
14. How to Avoid the Afternoon Slump
15. Learning to Delegate Can be the Best Thing to Avoid Getting Burnt Out
16. Are Your Behavioural Patterns Causing Burnout?
17. How Overwhelm Can Cause Burnout & Fatigue
18. Is Caffeine Causing Your Fatigue?
19. Can Essential Oils Help Prevent Burnout?
20. The Art of Saying No & How it Can Help Prevent Burnout and Fatigue
21. Helping Your Family Avoid Burnout
22. Making Time for What You Love to do Avoids Burnout
23. The Physical Side of Burnout & Fatigue
24. Pay Attention to How Tasks Affect Your Energy Levels
25. Keep a Journal to Find the Root Causes of Burnout & Fatigue
26. Meditation & Yoga Can Help You Come Back Refreshed & Energised
27. How a Little Exercise Can Help with Fatigue
28. Still Feeling Tired and Burnt Out? It May Be Time for a Physical
29. Don’t Be Afraid to Make Some Big Changes
30. Let’s Review & Plan for the Future
Which has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you’ll want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly, how this 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of exploring these opportunities to defeat fatigue and burnout?
In this challenge, we’ve explored what fatigue and burnout are and what factors contribute to them. We discussed tips to avoid burnout for yourself and your family. We uncovered the benefits of healthy diet and exercise as they relate to fatigue, and pro-tips to reverse or prevent burnout.
I would love to know your thoughts and suggestions, as they are helpful to add new tools to my own tool box. Send me a message with your ideas and we can open a dialogue about how you have made changes, had some “a-ha moments,” and helped yourself and your family.
My sincere hope is that you’ve found relief after reading these articles, and have begun to see changes in your life.
Just pushing through fatigue isn’t necessary, and living life burnt-out isn’t required.
Be well, be wise, and be stress-free.